I sat down and really thought about the time I decided that I couldn't stay anymore that I couldn't go out and come back with less friends than I left with. I truly am much happier than I was a year ago, even 2 months ago. I was walking away and through the city later on, when I stumbled across a long line of homeless men and women with the knowledge that things can truly be much worse. I heard a quote that same day that read " To play it safe, is not to play." then it hit me( a week later). The same advice I have been giving my friends about going out there and giving it everything, and all that other advice I couldn't even follow myself well....I WAS LAZY! these past few days I've been going around doing 10x more than I was doing the past month and I realized I forgot the persistence that fuels the focus wasn't there. I said that I was going to update this blog, that I was going to be more productive with the photography that I said I wanted to work on, and most of all the reconnection with the people I haven't seen in years! all I'm going to end this with is that I at 1:00am couldn't sleep and remembered that moment on the beach and had to admit it to you guy that I almost didn't even care..... that I messed up and took this time and everything I have been working on for granted....why it came out like this who knows....
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Just Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment